Friday, July 15, 2011

Bottle Cap Magnets



Made these yesterday evening. Thanks to Kat for supplying the idea. She recently went to a class and one of the projects was bottle cap magnets. Started with a normal bottle cap (you can purchase these at the craft store), and ran it rough side up through the Big Shot. You'll need both plates and the platform. For the platform lift up both tab 1 and tab two. The Big Shot will flatten out the cap. Used the bee from Nature Walk on Daffodil Delight cardstock. I also used Flower Fold to cut out the flowers. Not sure If I like the Daffodil or Cherry Cobbler flowers better. I didn't have a clear dome to cover up the bee so I used Crystal Effects. After all the gluing was finished I spritzed the flower with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.


Skip's mom had a heart attack Wednesday evening. At first they thought she was just dehydrated but after running some tests on Thursday doctors stated it was a heart attack. They have moved her to the Cleveland Clinic where more test will be run today to check out the damaged and to see what caused the attack.

I'll keep you updated.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: