Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas Card for the Year



Someone from the Rockers group asked me to share my Christmas card for this season. So here it is. Stamp set Tags Till Christmas, Sincere Salutations. Cardstock Real Red, Vanilla, designer paper Paisley Petals. Used bird builder punch to make the cardinal. Just had to trim the bird body a bit to make it look like a cardinal.

If you can keep it hush hush I'll share this with you....my Christmas cards for 2012 are also finished. Oh the stamping you can do when you don't have a day job.



I was so surprised while weeding the garden the other day....we have watermelons growing on the vines. How cool is that! This is the first year we have tried to grow them so I'm hoping they will do well.


I'll be watching for the man in brown today. I have an order coming in from Stampin'Up!. Its my demo kit! Yes that is right I'm a demo once again for SU.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: