Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas Card in July



Since its been so hot this week I decided to try to cool off my making a Christmas card. Well it worked for a little while...at least till I had to go outside again.

Stamp set: Winter Post, and Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, Early Espresso 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, Stampin write markers: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Texturz Plates Backgrounds 1, Big Shot, sponge, and Decorative Label punch.

Click on the image for larger view. You'll be able to see the Texturz backgrounds better.



I put Whisper White on inside since Early Espresso is to dark to write on. I like the Pink Pirouette with this card. Gives it a Victorian feel.


Skip took me to see Captain America in 3D. OMG it is such a good movie. And best of all The Avengers will be out next year. Can't wait for that movie.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: