Sunday, July 31, 2011

Flower Garden



So I learned something new. This I think is called sanded embossing. I ran Paisley Petals designer paper through Big Shot using Flower Garden embossing folder. Then I sanded down the raised edges to remove the designer paper from them. Next I used Tangerine Tango, and Pumpkin Pie markers to color in the flower, and Old Olive to color in the leaves/stem.

Other things used: scallop border punch, ribbon, Tangerine Tango cardstock. Word stamp came from Happy Greetings.

I made some changes to my blog. Please see the side bar under Labels. You'll be able to search my blog under few different categories.
Also have listed the top 5 blog posts in the past 30 days. One other feature is shown at the very bottom of the blog page. Its a video feed. You can click on any of the videos to see ideas about the Big Shot and StampinUp! Hope this helps you enjoy my blog even more. Special thanks to Mary Nunaey for teaching a Blogger class yesterday morning to the VC Rockers list. This really helped me a lot!!!


We went to the drive in last night and saw Cowboys ad Aliens. AWESOME!!!!!



Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Sue-Lynn in PA said...

What a great way to use this embossing folder! TFS!