Tuesday, July 5, 2011



Hope everyone had a great holiday. My day was strange. Remember the movie a Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out), and remember what they did for Christmas dinner? Well me and Skip went to a new Chinese Buffet that opened up here in Medina. Since he had went to his cousins for a cook out on Sunday he didn't want grilled food again. I was fine with it. Saved me from cooking. After dinner (which we ate early around 2) we went for a walk in the park. That was nice. A lot cooler walking in the woods.

My knee was really hurting me last night and today. Guess I was crawling around on the floor to much while cleaning sis-in-laws house. OUCH and it still hurts, so I'll be taking it easy today.

The card posted today is from my VC Rock roomie Clara. Love that embedded embossing. Thanks Clara!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: