Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Flower Fest



My friend Marianne brought up a good point about the lacy edged envelopes that I posted the other day. The Post Office may tear the edging while running it through the machines. I made her this card to go with the envelope and put in the mail today. She's going to give me feedback and let me know how the envelope made it to her. I was going to write hand cancel on the envelop to avoid the machine but I'm wondering if it will make it through the machine. We will see. Thanks Marianne!

I spent part of the morning pulling weeds from the garden. That is a never ending job. Since the neighbor cut down all the trees in there backyard we are getting a lot more sunshine, which means I'm watering the garden more, but on the up side all that sunshine may just make some bigger maters!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: