Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vintage?



I was recently in a few swaps on the VC Rockers group, and I wanted to share some of the projects. Matchbox Dresser, and Flower Milk carton. Items were prepped but mailed un-assembled. I took some time yesterday afternoon to put them together.



The flower on top of the dresser was made the same way I made the flowers for the watering can I posted on Saturday. Only this one was made with the scallop circle punch. After it was finished I sprayed it with Smooch Spritz.



I'll start off by saying that overall I trust the PO to deliver my mail unharmed. But sometimes things happen. Kat sent me this card and I had to show you the condition it arrived in. Looks like it was dropped in the mud, dried then run though the machine. When I showed it to Skip he said that the mail didn't damage the card.....Kat was just doing some antiquing. Had to stop and laugh at that remark. What do you think Kat? It does look sort of....whats the word......"VINTAGE"



Love the card Kat. I know this is just a once in a while mishap by the PO. Don't stop sending those cards my way!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: