Friday, August 12, 2011

Brayer


I had the opportunity yesterday to take a beginning brayer class. I've played with the brayer before but that was it....just playing. It was so great to learn from Sharon Field.

I'm looking forward to her advance brayer class next week. So this is my first sample following her tips. I have to keep practicing to get the right pressure and rolling fast off the cardstock then moving onto it.

Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree, and In Wilderness
Colors: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue

Make sure you come back tomorrow. I'll be in a Blog Hop with the VC Rockers. Theme this time is punches. Will be cool!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

3 comments:

Mary said...

Very nice, I like how the colors blend and that's one of my favorite sets.

Carey said...

Great job on this. I wish I could have taken this class. That darn work thing is so in the way of my real life.

Carey and Roscoe

Patrice H said...

What a great card! You really did do a nice job!!!