Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Garden*Blog Candy Winner


**BLOG CANDY WINNER**

I let hubby pick a number from 1 to 40 and he picked number 15 so Brandy you are the blog candy winner from the Blog Hop. CONGRATS!!!! Here is her post

Oh how I love your deer! He is too cute on everything!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and took the time to post. You gals are great!!!!



My upline was so sweet to send me some card samples that I can show at my open house this weekend. This card was made by Bobbie. I really like the colors that I wanted to share it with you. She used Touched by Kindness and Brights Prints DSP.

I was busy yesterday. Working with stuff in the garden. I cleaned and froze a ton of tomatoes, shredded zucchini and froze that as well. I'll use it for bread and muffins during the fall and winter months. I also made sweet potato casserole with the taters from the garden. I was a busy girl!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: