Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Got My Stuff!


Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy my stuff came!!! I have so many new "toys" to play with. I'll be busy for months!!! 19 new stamp sets


Background stamps, and free Pines and Poinsettias stamp set. This goes with the Christmas Keepsake box that was given if you became a new demo.


Box with all the goodies. Not shown was the 8 packs of designer paper. I forgot to put it back in for the picture. Lots of new punches and fun Big Shot dies!


Kit stuff for the Christmas Keepsake box


And the word on this card says it all......WONDERFUL!!!! Doing happy dance over new products!!! Love the doily background. I stamped it on Night of Navy using VersaMark and embossed with white powder. Layered images from Delicate Doilies using Wasabi, and More Mustard. Designer label punch, and Four Frames set also used.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: