Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mini Album from one 12x12 Cardstock Sheet





This little album is fun and quick to make. Would you believe it is made with one
sheet of 12x12 cardstock, a bit of designer paper and cardstock for the inserts. If you'd like to make one I found the directions here


I used Winter Post for the belly band, River Rock for the inserts and Paisley Petals designer paper. I'm going to have this as one of the little projects at my Open House this coming Saturday.


Okay so I have a very bad deer named Georgia. Just look at what she did to my sweet potato plants!!! Thank goodness she didn't find them till later in the season as the taters are already growing in the ground. I'm going to have to harvest them soon.


I did harvest just a few of them just to check and see how they are doing. On the left you will see a standard sweet potato I got from the grocery store. On the right.....Tater on steroids!!! They are so big I had to just make one and split it with hubby. Planning on making sweet potato casserole this week. YUM!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen


1 comment:

Patrice H said...

Wow that album is fantastic. What a great idea thanks for the link to lynn's blog too I like her work also.
PD Bad Deer, Bad Deer thank goodness she didn't get the goods!