Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Techo Challenge


Well it has been since forever that I joined in on Mary Jo's Lunchtime sketch challenge. Thought it was about time I did. You can see her blog and other great sketches here

Cardstock used: Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paisley Petals designer paper
Tags till Christmas, Word stamp from Pennant Parade
Access: Color Spritzer tool (forgot I even owned one), Bravo Burgundy marker, vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz, Always Artichoke seam binding, brads, crafter's tool kit, pop dots.

I haven't used the spritzer tool in a month of Sundays (my mom's expression) so I enjoyed playing with that again. Want the Shimmery white cardstock? Just buy the vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz. Turns white cardstock into shimmery white. Pretty cool. Special thanks to my upline Lori for sending me one!

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

MJ said...

I wonder where my spritzer tool even is??? Great Christmas card! Super job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Tammy Fite said...

Such a cute Christmas card!!