Monday, August 29, 2011

Things in our Back Yard


So Skip goes....You should have got a closer picture. To which I promptly replied....I didn't want to get any closer to that wasps nest. He found the nest today while doing some yard work. Its pretty darn close to the house. He's going to spray them at night while they are sleeping.


He went out an got this closer picture for me. EWWW just look at them though the nest opening. YUCK!!! Gives me the creeps.


He also found this very large mushroom growing in the grass. It was next to our lamp post. It wasn't there last week when he mowed so it grew this much in one week. WOW!!!

We had lots of afternoon rain yesterday. Must have been bans of rain from the tropical storm that hit the east coast.

I'm so excited I get my stamping order today. CAN'T WAIT!!!! Hope "Mr. Brown" comes early.

Stamping Trails
Karen



No comments: