Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why you Shouldn't Craft while you are Sick!


You may end up with a card that has wonky colors. I've actually had a stomach virus since Saturday night. I was feeling a bit better yesterday evening and decided I'd stamp. Not the best idea. I was just working with leftovers that were on my desk that I didn't get around to putting away. I'm embarrassed to even post this card, but oh well, guess I'm entitled to have an off day.

Colors used...if you can believe it.....Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White. Big Shot Snowflake #2 die, rhinestones, brads, Winter Post, and Heard from the Heart stamp sets. The negative snowflake die was put on Night of Navy then I used a sponge to add the white craft ink.

Hopefully I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow. This concludes Karen's Wonky color edition.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: