Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday....Again!


My new Doily background stamp has really been getting a workout, and the wood block has the stains to prove it!

For this birthday card I also used Delicate Doilies, and Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes. Colors: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and Crumb Cake.

I used the ribbon lace punch with Pink Pirouette cardstock. After punching I cut the ribbon lace down the center and attached it to either side of the main image. Added a few pearls and had a quick and easy card.


I got another Birthday RAK from Kat. While we were chatting this week she let me know that all my RAKS this month will be birthday ones. Kat is really good about sending RAKS each week. How "FUN" to receive birthday ones all month! Thanks Kat!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: