Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas Lodge



Lovely as a Tree stamp set was just made go with Christmas Lodge. Love the two of these stamp sets together. Base card and ink Not Quite Navy. Images were stamped on Shimmery White cardstock. Top was punched with eyelet border punch. I then used white cord to thread through the holes and tied a bow. For the bottom I tore three layers of Shimmery white cardstock and layered them sponging the middle layer and bottom with Not Quite Navy. Rhinestones finished it off. Simple, but pretty.

Its not even going to get out of the 50's today. I may have to wear pants today instead of shorts. OH NO!!! Not at all ready!!!!

Another Oh No! I'll be 51 in 15 days, and I think at this point I'll still have birthdays.....I just won't assign numbers to them.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Karen, this card is so nice. Love the way the two stamp sets work together. I will be 60 on Saturday and have decided it is only a number, means nothing to me...not gonna let it get me down..like my dad always said...another birthday is better than not having one..

Krafting Karen said...

You dad was a very smart man! I hope you have a great birthday!!!!! Eat some cake for me!!!!