Monday, September 26, 2011

Corn Hole


If you have never played Corn Hole before the best way I can explain it this....Corn Hole is a bean bag toss game for adults that never grew up, but really....it is a fun game to play at picnics with a group of friends, or on your newly completed back deck. Skip was great getting all the stuff to make these two boards. He got on the internet to order the Cleveland Brown stickers, and he cut the wood, put together, sanded and painted them. I think they came out pretty cool. I think Skip was happy that it stopped raining long enough on Saturday and part of Sunday to finished them up and we actually got to play a quick game.

I didn't get time to stamp yesterday. I was pretty busy. The workshop went well. Had fun and enjoyed seeing some old friends. Didn't get home till past 9.
Hoping to get some stamping in today. I have a stamp camp coming up on the 8th of October so I have to prep for that.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: