Sunday, September 11, 2011

Doily Little Darling Witch


I must say that I truly love my doily background stamp! Just so awesome, that you can use it for so many different cards. I inked the stamp in black and stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock. Little girl in the center was stamped on vanilla cardstock and colored with Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Pumpkin Pie. Stamp set Greeting Card Kids, and Hand-Penned Holidays. Image was punched using 2 1/2 circle punch.



There is a lot of info in the media now about 9/11. It is a time to remember. I don't think any American will ever forget that day. I will be taking some time today to pause and reflect in silence...and remember.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

stampershirley said...

Karen, I love your use of the doily stamp! Cute card! Hugs to you

Krafting Karen said...

Hey Shirley! Been missing you!!! Glad you liked the cards