Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Doily Scraps


This card sort of evolved from scraps. I had this scallop circle Daffodil Delight flower on my desk for over a week now, and a scrap of brown ribbon that I thought wasn't long enough for anything. I decided I needed to clear the desk so it was now or never to put a card together.

I stamped the doily background with Pear Pizzazz on Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped another doily using Cherry Cobbler. Cut half of that doily out and glued it on top of the pear one. I wanted to make the card more vintage so I spritzed it with Chocolate Chip marker using the spritzer tool. The flower was also spritzed with vanilla smooch spritz and the chocolate chip marker. Doily layer, and word was adhered with pop dots. Not entirely sure I'm happy with it, but the flower and ribbon is off my desk now:)

Stamping Trails
Karen