Thursday, September 29, 2011

I got a Birthday Card


I received this gorgeous card yesterday from my dear friend Marianne. It is just beautiful! I love everything about it. I had to ask her about the lattice that is layered under the glittered flowers. She told me it was a EK Success lattice punch. I may just have to get this one. I'm such a punch diva! The white on white is very stunning, with just a splash of color from the flowers. Thanks bunches!!!


After visiting with my friend Faith yesterday afternoon and seeing her colorful mums I had to go and get myself one. I was going to pick up pumpkins to place in the yard anyway and since Mark's had mums sitting right next to them made it easy for me to get one. Isn't it just great? Smells so nice too.

So today is the last day I'll be 50. Looking forward to going to the movies with my son on Friday. He's treating his mama to lunch and a movie. Sunday Sarah, Jason, and Skip's mom Kate are coming over for spaghetti dinner. I told Sarah she had to bring the cake.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: