Sunday, September 25, 2011

Make and Takes


Wanted to share the two make and takes I'll be doing tonight at a workshop. This easel card was designed by Janice Heighway for a swap we did during the summer. I changed it up a bit, but I wanted to give her credit for the design.


I just love easel cards. This one uses Lovely as a Tree, and Winter Post stamp sets. Colors Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso.


Close up of the inside layers


This is the easy card we will be making. Just white cardstock stamped with Come to Bethlehem stamp set. I used one of the clear blocks and inked it up with Bashful Blue to get the background color. Stamp was inked with Night of Navy.

I thought we would do one nice and simple card, then step up the next card with more layers.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: