Monday, September 19, 2011

Stocking Box


I've seen others making this stocking gift box using the Box 2 die from SU. So I wanted to try one since I had that die. Before attaching the finished box to the stocking front and back I removed the short side of one end of the box. This allows the box to be filled at the top.

I used Pines and Poinsettias with white craft ink to stamp the front and back on stocking. The white shows up really well against the Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Also used white gel pen to make the little stitch lines. Holly and berries were made using the die from the Holiday mini catalog. Added quilted cherry cobbler ribbon, and a scrap of victoria lace. Oh the holly and berries were added using pop dots.


Side view.

Weather was beautiful yesterday. Sunny and 73 degrees. Me and Skip took advantage of the great day and went biking. Won't have many more of these days so have to use them when we get them.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: