Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunflower Thanks


I love sunflowers, and I have to tell you I was a bit intimidated by the size of the new background stamp. I bought it anyway, and happy that I did! You don't have to use the entire image on your card. I inked half of the stamp with Daffodil Delight, and then used a sponge with Early Espresso ink to add color to the center and add depth to some of the petals. Word is from Hand-Penned Holidays. Base card Pear Pizzazz, layers done with Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla. Added a vintage brad.

So we are off today to have a picnic with Skip's family. They do it every year at the same park. I think we may get rained out today. 60% chance of thunderstorms with rain.

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

littlebitoftoto said...

LOVE this sunflower stamp too, I was also intimidated by it but now that I see this, I may have to buy it!