Friday, September 16, 2011

Trick or Treat Owl


While I was video chatting with Kat yesterday I found the frame I had been looking for stuck in a drawer. I used Warmest of Wishes Hostess set from the Holiday mini, and Grateful Greetings. The frame was a pearl color so I sponged it with Pumpkin Pie and Black ink. Owl was stamped on Pumpkin Pie cardstock using black ink. I used the Owl builder punch and black and white cardstock for the eyes. He is layered on Frightful Sight designer paper.



Couldn't stop with just the frame I had to make another owl to top off the 1 x 8 inch cello bags that are also in the holiday mini. I used the pennant die as a base.

Big thanks to Kat's hubby Joe, and my son John for setting up Skype for us. Now me and Kat can video chat on the computers. We may even get to do some stamping together since both of our computers are in our craft rooms. How COOL!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: