Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wicked Halloween


Welcome to the blog hop! Theme for the hop is holidays. Since the weather here has been cold and rainy I was in the mood for Halloween!

Stamp sets: Wicked Cool, and Jack of all Trades
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, and Old Olive marker
Frightful designer paper
1 inch and 1 1/4 circle punches
rhinestones, pop dots

I liked the witch feet coming out of the pumpkin. Guess she lost her direction, or maybe had too much Witches Brew! Either way she landed in the pumpkin.

Stamping Trails
Karen

17 comments:

Paper Diva said...

Super cute card! Love this!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

bwahahahahahaha! I'd tell you how cute this is, Karen, but I can't stop--hehehehehehe!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love that! Such a fun card! tfs

Kym said...

LOL-love it!!! Great card.

Carey said...

Oh you have given me such a wonderful card to CASE. Thank you for the inspiration. You are great!!

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

Linda Rodenberg said...

Very cute card and idea!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I love it, fun fun and more fun...thanks for hopping with us...and sorry for not getting your email faster (yahoogroup spam)..later I will be posting the next hop sign up...Barb

inkedx2 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the witch sticking out of the pumpkin. So creative.

Robbie

Patrice H said...

What a great little card!! I got a chuckle out of your witch, very cute!

Jane said...

Love, love, love your card. I have Wicked Cool set...soooo you know I will have to case your card!

Krafting Karen said...

thanks for the kind comments. To Carey, and Jane....case away!!! That is what sharing is for:)

MJ said...

So cute. Love it.

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Cute, cute, fun card!TFS!

Cindy Ferenz
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

OMG. The witches feet coming out of the pumpkin is too funny and cute.

CreativeStamptuary said...

Love the card. Sooo cute!

KilkennyVFX said...

Hysterical card! Loved it!!

stampershirley said...

Ha ha ha, what a fun card to make and give. TFS, my friend ....