Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Leaves


So me and hubby went for a drive yesterday to take in the Fall colors. Of course did either one of us remember to bring the camera? Nope no camera. I came home with all those colors still fresh in my mind and put together this card.

Colors used: Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, and Sahara Sand. Other things used, Day of Gratitude, Medallion background, doily punch, designer paper, and embossing folder.

Skip is working day shift today as the kids have the day off. I don't remember having all these days off when I was going to school. Heck I remember trudging through snow that was over my knees. No bus for me I walked over a mile to get to my high school. OMG it has happened! I've turned into an old person regaling "I remember when I was in school" stories. Shoot me now. "SIGH"

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: