Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gift Givers Pillow Box


Just a quick share with you today. I used the pillow box die, and then made a tag for the top using Gift Givers. I thought the top of the tag where the word is was a bit bare for my liking, so I used a mask for the pumpkins and also a 3/4 circle for the moon and added some Not Quite Navy and Old Olive using a sponge. Tag was attached using twine. Frightful designer paper used for the pillow box.

We were outside a lot yesterday. The temps were in the mid 50's and it finally stopped raining. So we cleaned up the yard and worked on cleaning up the garden. Then we took a bike ride and went to Applebee's for dinner. Yes we rode the bikes to Applebee's as it's not far from our house. Suppose to be even warmer today in the 60's and again the skies will be dry. Very happy about that!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Really cute. Great idea to use the Gift Givers stamp set on the Pillow Box....I have to try that. Thanks.

Chris O said...

Such a cute idea...I love another idea for using that Gift Givers set!