Thursday, October 13, 2011

Glitter Paper



I "cased" this card from a great stamper Sharon Field. I love how she used lots of layers and the glitter sliver paper from the Holiday Mini. I had to dig deep in my paper stash but I was able to come up with some brushed gold cardstock for the last layer. I think I'll need to add that to my "list" of supplies I'll have to order. I don't used brushed gold very often, and it makes it just all the more special when I do get a chance to use it on a card.

Since it rained most of the day I got to hide out in the stamping studio and work on some cards that I needed to finish. Me and John also took a run into Medina and visited grandma Kate for a few hours. Always great to visit grandma Kate! That's what the kids always said when we would visit her.

Suppose to rain again today so I'm sure I'll get some more projects finished today.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: