Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Hope everyone is looking forward to some Tricks and Treats tonight. I'll be giving out some treats. Hope I don't run out of candy.

I made the witch hat using the Petal Cone die. After cutting the cardstock I inked the Doily background stamp with VersaMark and stamped the hat. Then I embossed with clear powder. Band of the hat is Frightful designer paper.


I wish I still had some black Velcro dots, but I only had white. At any rate I used the Velcro to hold the hat closed, as I didn't want the hat to be ripped while getting the candy out. I'm so clever. LOL



We had frost last night. See my car's windows had ice on them. GOOD GRIEF...not ready for this!!!!!

Stamping Trails.....be careful out there tonight....and don't let any goblins get you!
Karen

No comments: