Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Let me Explain


Come on St. Nick...let me explain....I meant to be good...really I did. LOL

I like the little deer on the stocking from Gift Givers stamp set. Before I get emails from my readers....I spelled DEER on the letter instead of Dear on purpose. Seeing how the deer is on the stocking. Just think of me as a little kid that has been bad and is trying to get back into Santa's good graces.

Base card Chocolate Chip. Pear Pizzazz layer that I used the Petal a Plenty embossing folder on. Stocking is Old Olive, deer was stamped again on Crumb Cake and popped on the stocking. Ric Rack trim from Tasteful Trim die. Red glitter paper on the stocking foot, toe, and ric rack trim, bakers twine and dotted Chocolate Chip ribbon. Letter was hand written on vanilla card stock.

It did rain yesterday morning, but by 2 o'clock the sun was out and it was warmer so I got in some more biking. Today is suppose to be nicer no rain and warmer. I'm happy about that. I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning. The house needed it and I was in the mood to clean.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: