Friday, October 21, 2011

Peppermint Punch Ornaments


So I'm a little ornament happy lately. Here is another one for you.

Base is 1 3/4 circle punch, and ran through Big Shot with petals a plenty embossing folder. Circle in the center is 3/4 circle punch. Wrapper made with 1/2 small scallop punch that was scored in the center of each scallop. Ornament assembled with pop dots.

Still raining in my neck of the woods. John states while walking out the door to work...."Mom we are going to need and Ark" Had to smile at that. Wish I could say it will stop soon but it is going to rain the rest of the week.

Stamping Trails
Karen

3 comments:

Mamacita Glad said...

Oh how cute - I just found your blog - someone pointed your blog out on splitcoast and I just love surfing through your posts. Thx for the inspiration!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Mamacita! You made my day

Rachael said...

Love your creations!!