Sunday, October 2, 2011

Simple Wreath Card


This is a card my Stamp Camp group will be making this upcoming weekend. Pretty simple to make. I used Christmas Lodge from the Holiday mini to create the wreath. The Bough with the little birds was inked with Old Olive, then I wiped off the olive from the birds and used Real Red marker on them. So the wreath would keep its circle form while stamping I used the 2 1/2 circle punch and trace around it on the white base card. Stamped the bough and birds first, then continue to form the wreath using the smaller bough that comes in the set. After I was happy with the wreath I used the marker again to make some holly berries. Finished off the wreath by tying a baker twine bow. Word stamp is from Perfectly Penned Holiday, also sold in the mini catalog.

I'll be making meatballs for the spaghetti today. Sarah, and grandma are coming for dinner along with Sarah's boyfriend Jason. Should be fun.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Nora Hampton said...

Hi Karen, found your blog while browsing through the blog hop. Goodness, you are my kinda gal. I love to craft and stamp and weight loss is a never ending journey for me. You weather sounds like here in western NY!! (that means lousy) Nice to meet you...look forward to seeing more of your cards.

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Nora...nice meeting you also. Weather has been bad here, but it is suppose to get warmer by the end of the week. Its hard for me to ride my bike in the cold!