Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simply Scored Witch


I used my new Simply Scored tool from SU to make the witch skirt. All you need is a piece of designer paper cut 3 1/2 x 1 1/2, then score every 1/8 inch. I did use the eyelet border punch along one long edge before I scored. After that I pleated the skirt using the score lines and held the pleats together at the top using a strip of sticky strip. Stamp set used Wicked Cool. Other things used: Doily background, VersaMark, white embossing powder, two tags die, tab rounder punch, brads, ribbon, Peach Parfait, Black, Daffodil Delight cardstock.

Still fighting off this cold. My son John got back from his vacation. Sounds like he had a good time. I'm just happy he is home. I must say I don't sleep very well when he is gone. I know I sound like a mother hen. Guess that won't change till he is moved out and on his own. I just have this thing about people living in a home should be there at night to sleep, and if they are not I worry.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: