Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Snowmen Nugget Holders



I'm making these cute little nugget holders to give out at my stamp camp this weekend. I love, love, love how the small scallop punch layers over the scallop tag from the Two Tags die. Very cool! I used Snow Much Fun stamp set, and colored with markers. See how sparkly the scallop layer is? I used the silver glitter paper from the Holiday mini. Now don't you just wish you were coming to my stamp camp on Saturday so you could get one of these?

It was so nice yesterday. The weatherman did deliver! No rain, and not a cloud in the sky. I got to ride my bike. Temp got up to 65, and great news! Its suppose to be nice the rest of the week, so I'll be planning to ride my bike each day as I know the good weather won't last long.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: