Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WET


What I really needed yesterday was a row boat. It poured all day, and of course I had to be out driving in it. My nephew Corbet needed a ride to work so that was 30 minutes to his house then another 20 minutes to get him to work. Not that I mind doing that for him, but I think a row boat would have been better. I hit a pool of standing water while I was in the curb lane and water just shot up and over the hood and roof of the car. Guess I should have been watching for that. Then I went to the grocery store, and Pat Catan's, and Hollo's, oh and the bank. Thankfully its suppose to be dry for the rest of the week, and warmer. Here is hoping!

Christmas Collage background stamp used on the base card inked with Early Espresso and stamped on Crumb Cake. Word from Grateful Greetings, large scallop punch, and 2 1/2 circle punch.

Sarah and John got me a rice cooker for my birthday. I tried it out. Works great. It even has a setting for brown rice. Since that is the only kind of rice I eat Sarah said she had to find me a cooker with that setting option. It also is a steamer. Lots of things it can be used for. She also got me a Barbie for my collection.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: