Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eat Beef


This long tall turkey wants you to eat beef for Thanksgiving this year. Couldn't resist the tag. I typed it up on the computer. Punches used for Tom:

Body, 1 3/4 circle, head, 1 3/8 circle, feathers large scallop, hat 1 inch square and word window punch, eyes, owl builder, feet, boho punch. Beak was free hand triangle.
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip. More Mustard, black, designer paper.

Speaking of turkey (no I'm not having beef) I picked up a 16 1/4 pound one. I'm having 9 people for Thanksgiving dinner which should be enough for everyone and lots of leftovers. I'd rather have the leftovers than the turkey dinner. I know I'm strange. But there are so many things you can do with leftover turkey.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just too funny!!! And I love that turkey!! I will be featuring him on My Crafty Picks #42 with a link back to your blog on 11-13-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Tiffany...that would be awesome!