Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Folded Turkey Napkin


I visited mychinet.com and got the directions to fold the napkins into turkeys. How cute! I decided they needed a bit of color so I stamped the turkey from Gift Givers in basic black on crumb cake cardstock, then colored them in with markers. Used bakers twine to tie the tag on. I'm going to ask each of our guests to remove the tag an on the back write one thing they are truly thankful for. At the end of dinner I'll ask them to read what they wrote if they would like to.


Side view of the turkey napkin.

I was busy cleaning house yesterday. Just about finished, but today I'll be baking and prepping for dinner. Don't you just love all the hustle and bustle of the holidays? I know I sure do! After Thanksgiving I'll be busy wrapping gifts that need to be sent out of town. Christmas cards have been finished I'll need to pop them in the mail.

I want to wish my wonderful, beautiful, and talented daughter a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope all your wishes come true Sarah. She is working a few hours today at Curves, so I won't be seeing her today. We are going to celebrate her birthday on Thanksgiving. She'll be 29......and holding!

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!

Love,
Kat

Kathy said...

Karen,

Love your napkins and the tag. VERY CUTE!!!!

Love,
Kat