Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nesting Doll


Switching gears from Holiday cards to make this cute little nesting doll card. She is so easy and you just need a few punches. Owl punch to make scarf, eyes, and cheeks, large oval punch for body, and 1 inch circle punch to make head, and hair. The little heart mouth I colored with a marker. Designer paper Beau Chateau a new fav of mine! Other cardstock colors: Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Vanilla.


Skip and I went to the shooting range on Sunday. He bought a new "toy" at the gun show the week before and wanted to try it out. All I can say is it is loud!! Good thing we had the ear sets on.


Well he didn't hit dead center of the target, but you can see by his face he was happy with how he did. No I didn't shoot the gun. Not my thing.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: