Monday, November 14, 2011

Peace on Earth Snowy Night


I must have been in some type of a mood yesterday when I made this card. Just don' know what I was thinking. Lots going on and I think its to busy. Used two different embossing folders, Dasher, and Four the Holidays stamps. Moon was made by masking and white craft ink. Little tiny flakes made by dotting on moonlight Smooch ink. Base card Not Quite Navy.

We went to the mall yesterday after going out to an early dinner. It was a good day for me as Skip bought me a Coach bag. I'll post a picture when I pick it up. Macys was having a 25% off sale on the bags but it doesn't start till November 30, so he paid for the bag and reserved it, but I have to wait till the end of the month. Maybe hubby got in the Christmas spirit early this year...I mean after all the Mall was all deck out for the holidays already. I couldn't believe all the stores and the midway of the mall were all finished. They even have Santa's train up and running. Oh well its just around the corner! I'm going to put up the Barbie tree this week so who am I to judge?

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Karen, Not too busy at all...I really like it. Love the way the reindeer is highlighted by the moon..nice job.

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks! The card is growing on me. I like it better now than I did when I first stamped it.