Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sharing.....


some things my friend Kat has been doing. Isn't this Cat in the Hat ornament just darling!!!! She painted the light bulb and painted the face. The hat was made by Lisa and Connie. These were made for the church craft sale.


I received this card from Kat a few days ago. I just love the Bliss stamp set. Love these colors also Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake. Beautiful!

Didn't do any stamping yesterday. I was busy with making other Christmas gifts.
I did get to talk to Sarah she is coming over around noon today for lunch. She is also going to take pics of some retired stamp sets I'm selling. She'll be listing them on E-Bay. I have 54 to sell. WOW!!!! Didn't know I was ready to part with so many of them...but I am....moving on.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: