Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snow Lady Punch Art


Well after making the snowman cello topper I had to revisit it and make a snow lady. Isn't she too cute? I used the large scallop circle punch for the hat. For the dress I cut Holly Berry Bouquet designer paper with the scallop circle Big Shot die. Then cut that to fit on the 2 1/2 white circle that I punched for her lower half. Other punches used snowflake for arms, flower from the bitty shapes punch pack. White gel pen for the hat, and rhinestones in the flower centers. Modern Label punch in Cherry Cobbler for the hat tie.

Thanks to Kat for telling me about York Pieces. These come in blue and white in the bag, but I just used the white ones to fill the cello bag. I'll keep the blue ones for another project, or I might munch on some of them:)

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: