Sunday, November 20, 2011

Snowflake


Just very simple card share today. Base card Not Quite Navy. White layer punched with snowflake punch. I added another punch on top of that using silver glitter paper. If you don't own Four the Holidays stamp set I would recommend it. Four very nice word stamps to use on Christmas cards. I've been reaching for it a lot during the past month.

We went to the Medina Candlelight walk last night. I of course forgot to take my camera. Bummer! The streets of downtown Medina were so pretty. They had gallon water jugs that were weighted down with sand and each one had a candle lit inside. The real tree in the gazebo at the center of the town was all decorated in red and gold. The band they had playing was really good. All the little shops were open it was just a fun night for walking. Thank goodness it wasn't raining and the temps were in the upper 40's so it was a perfect night!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, this card is soooo pretty!!!!Could you please tell me is it Medina Ohio you are talking about????
Patricia Gessner