Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time to Make Tags


I spent the better part of yesterday with my mom-in-law Kate. Love spending time with her. She is such a wonderful person. Took her to her doctor appointment. Then she took me to a early dinner. Next we did a bit of shopping. She got me a new turkey platter. I broke the one my mom gave me last year. It slipped right out of my hand while I was drying it.

I didn't do to much else yesterday. I played around with a few tag ideas. I need to start thinking about how I'm wrapped gifts this year. Can't believe turkey day is next week! Time is flying by. Snowman was stamped on crumb cake with basic black ink. Colored in with white, and basic gray watercolor crayons. Hat and scarf colored with Marina Mist, and Cajun Craze markers.


After taking 54 stamps sets off my shelves to sell I was able to open up one shelve to hold my completed cards. Thank goodness I created some more space. Was getting to the point of not being able to turn around in my studio. Guess I'll just have to stop buying stamping supplies.......NOT!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: