Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cold


Brrr it was cold last night. Went down into the 20's. We also got a bit of snow yesterday, but it didn't stick. Not ready for winter, but I guess I have no choice but to get through it! Bears have the right idea....just go to sleep till it gets warmer, but I guess my friends and readers would miss my blog posts....so for all of you I'll try to stay awake!

I stamped the three wise men from Come to Bethlehem on a white paper doily. Then layered that on Crumb Cake Top Note die. Background is Marina Mist and the stamp used on that is retired Holiday Print. Cherry Cobbler ribbon, word, and star with rhinestone finishes off this card.

Spoke to Sarah yesterday she is doing okay, and told me her ankle wasn't hurting as much. I know she must be going crazy hanging around the house all day when she is use to the go, go, go lifestyle. She is working on cleaning the house, and I told her to pace herself and not put any weight on the ankle. She assures me that she is being careful.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: