Friday, December 23, 2011

Easy Gift Card Holder


I needed several gift card holders so I made this quick and easy one. Base is scallop circle die that was embossed with a snowflake folder. I cut two of these as half of one of the circles is used for the pocket. Stamp set Snow Much Fun. I know I've been using this set like crazy, but I really love it!

Other punches used: tab rounder, 2 1/2 circle, large scallop punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, modern label, and 1/2 circle punch.


Here you can see the back. I'll be hanging some of these on the tree for the family to find.


I made a large pot of chicken noodle soup today, and I also made some seasoned crackers to go with it. I normally only make these crackers during the holiday.

You'll need one bag of oysters crackers
Mix the following together: 1/3 cup canola oil, 1 tablespoon dill weed, 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. Pour over the crackers and mix well to coat. Lay down some paper towels and pour the crackers on them, allow to dry. YUM!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

ohmygosh, thanks for reminding me about the crackers. Cody would have been very disappointed if I didn't make them. I forgot!!!

Krafting Karen said...

Glad to help. I love these crackers. Did you know that you can use red pepper flakes with the ranch mix instead of the dill weed if you want something spicy.