Friday, December 2, 2011

Little Boy Blue


Isn't he just soooooo cute!!! Pain in the butt to make, but worth the effort. Love the little baseball cap. Of course if you read my post yesterday about the button.....I had to go digging again for small matching buttons for his overalls. Gotta love the excitement in my my studio. LOL


Back view. The pattern didn't say to cross the straps in the back, but I liked that look so I'm going with it. The little blue circle on top of the hat was made with a 10 inch hook....and let me tell you its so small I can't even see the hook at the end of it, but I know it was there. Can't tell you how many times I had to take the stitch out as I split the thread while trying to make a single crochet stitch.


He has a little white onesie under the overalls. Just darling!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Sharon Steinwand said...

He's so cute! Is that a 5" doll? Could you share the pattern for the clothes? I have a friend who is interested in making clothes for these little guys. I know it's a lot of work making these tiny things!