Monday, December 19, 2011

Making Cookies


Had a great afternoon on Sunday making cookies with Sarah. We had to have "Magic Bars". We only make them once a year at Christmas time. Here you see her making the graham crackers crumbs for the bottom layer.


Next its patting it in the pan.


Pouring sweetened condensed milk on top. Had to have hubby run to the store for me to get the milk as I picked up evaporated milk by mistake. Seems I do that every year. I think its my holiday tradition to get the wrong milk. LOL


All layered up with choco chips, and flaked coconut, ready for the oven.


We made a new bar cookie this year. White chocolate cranberry blondies. They turned out pretty good. Not to sweet even though you see the chocolate piping on top. The recipes only calls for 1/2 cup brown sugar.

I still have a few more batches of cookies to make today. Didn't have time to get them all done yesterday.

Just a final thought........

May all your Christmas cookies come turn out.....without any burnt edges!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: