Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shopping and Wrapping

Skip and I went out and did some Christmas shopping yesterday. Just hit a few stores. Found some stuff for Sarah and Jason. Can't post what as I know my dear daughter reads my blog.....(Hi Sarah)

We went out to eat, then home to wrap. Didn't do much of anything else for the day. Wasn't feeling well late in the day and decided it was best to turn in early.

I did get to the post office early yesterday morning. Our post office is normally packed on Saturday morning and with Christmas its worse, but I was surprise to find that at 9 am there were only a few people there. Makes me wonder if people are not mailing out packages for the holidays as in years past. Most likely not sending as many Christmas cards as well. Makes me sad....I use to live for letters from friends. I guess writing letters is a dieing art form.

Looking forward to getting some stuff done in the studio today. I still need to run the vacuum as I got mica flakes all over the floor when I was making tags the other day. Oh the trials of crafting!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: