Monday, December 12, 2011

Tags Again


Well the more I wrap the more I'm finding I have to make more tags to go with the wrapping paper. For Sarah I'm using purple, silver, and black with snowmen. After checking the paper up to Concord Crush cardstock I found it was the perfect match.

I used 1 3/4 circle for the head, and 2 1/2 circle for the body. The body I ran through petals a plenty embossing folded, and I roughed up the edges of each one to give it more texture. Nose is Lavender Lace cardstock (retired SU). For the eyes I used the 5mm half round beads that I used on the fabric bear. Scarf is Concord Crush ribbon (thanks again Kat for giving me that!).
Other punches uses: Word Window (hat brim, to/from), Trio flower (hat and tag).
Silver glitter paper, Top Note die, snowflake embossing folder (Sizzix), mini silver brads.


Close up of tag. I punched a hole in the top of the tag then put the silver curling ribbon through. I'm happy with it. Hope Sarah likes it

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: