Wednesday, December 28, 2011

White Christmas.......


Was really late this year! We had temps in the 40's all Christmas week, then this morning I woke up to all this pretty snow. Best thing about it was that I didn't have to go out to brush off the snow. Poor hubby did. He is working day shift this week, and is not very happy about it. This is a pic of the trees in the backyard. All snow covered. Love it! But I can do without the cold. Its 29 but with the wind chill it's in the teens.


Picture from my front door. Today I'll be taking down the tree. I normally wait till New Years Eve to take it down, but since its been up since the week before Thanksgiving I'm ready to have it gone.

We had a very nice Christmas. I was depressed a bit as this was the first Christmas without my mom. Miss you Mom!

Hopefully I'll have time to get back into stamping this week. Since Christmas is over I need to change gears and get out of holiday stamping mode.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: